It's me

My photo
Salem, Massachusetts, United States
Just the talkings of a girl trying to figure out life and understanding it by looking through different lenses.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

"It's Been a Long Time Coming"

Ok...
So it has been quite a while since I posted anything on here, and I should probably do my homework instead of this. But as I sit here and listen to the wonderful Sam Tsui, I just keep think about how my time at Gordon is ending soon. It is weird to think that I am almost done college; I know that everyone is keeps talking about how school is ending and that we are never going to see each other again. And it sounds so cliche, but it is all true. We will never have another experience like college. 

It is also weird to think that I will have friends who are still at Gordon. Some of my closest friends are still going to in college while I am out in the "real world", whatever that means? I don't even know what I will be doing in the real world anyways. 

Another thing that is happening quite a bit this year are weddings. I think I will be going to 5 weddings over the course of this year. I have already gone to one, and it was wonderful. The bride might be reading this, and it was such a fun wedding!! And then I have one is April, one is June, one is September, and one is October. Also, to note, they are all in different sates as well. It is going to be a fun year that is for sure. But it also means I have to look for dresses....oh how i hate shopping. (that is no sarcasm, I really do dislike shopping) no joke.

Also, if any of you care, I am currently looking for a job. And to the 4 people that read this, if you hear of any jobs that you think a rec major who loves people, loves having, and hates doing homework  would like, send it my way. I will also be doing some searching myself, not soul searching, job searching. Finding that career that will be a destiny for the rest of my life. 

I know this is kind of a boring blog, but then again, what makes a blog interesting? I could be all serious like I did before, with my poems and other stuff, but does that make a blog good? I doubt it. Maybe that is why I only have like 4 readers, but hey, 4 is better than none. In addition, I mostly write these things for myself. It's way for me to talk, and not have anyone feel burdened to listen to me going on and on about nothing. 

It seems as though it is now time for me to shut off the talented Sam Tsui, and focus more on my school work. I only have 2 months left, I should make them count. But do I really want to do it? NO! but damn morals, I have to do my work or good ol' Jiminy Cricket will be calling to me.

Good bye for now, and hopefully it won't take me so long to write again. 


2 comments:

  1. Just so ya know, I love reading your blog. And I love you.
    That's all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post literally made me laugh out loud. love you, betsy.

    ReplyDelete