I must first apologize because it has been almost 20 days since I last wrote an entry. That is quite a long time, even for me. I have been busier now that my hours at my job have increased (YAY!). It is wonderful that I am now up to about 27 hours a week instead of 19 (still not what I would like, but oh well). Trust me it is pretty hard to live off 19 hours a week. It now means, however, that I drive to Newburyport 6 days a week instead of 4 I was doing before the hours increased (gas sucks money out of me). I do love my job, however two days a week I have to get up at 4:15am. For anyone who is not used to getting up at the early, it sucks. Today happens to be one of those days.
I work at the front desk early on Friday and Saturday mornings, not fun. I am, never have been, and never will be a morning person. I do not enjoy getting up before the sun has risen. I do not enjoy walking out to my car in the frigid air and thinking how the rest of world is cozy and asleep in their beds. I can't really complain too much because at least I do have a job. I know many people are looking for jobs and I should be grateful that I am blessed to have a job that I really do enjoy(wish I was making more).
Needless to say, getting up at 4:15am is not all that its crack up to be, in case you were mistaken. If any of you would like to challenge me on that, I would recommend that you try it for a while.
Oh the Newburyport Y! I hear ya girl!
ReplyDeletei just hate getting up early so much!
ReplyDelete