So for about 6 years (probably more) I have denied that fact that I have allergies, I always thought I just happened to get sick almost every April. I have now fallen to the fact that I do indeed have allergies. I really thought I could get away with just having a cold and hopefully get some meds and be on my way. But no, I have to be one of the billions of people that suffer seasonal allergies. Yes, I am one of those people. I wish I could say that "No, I am not allergic to anything." But alas, that is not true. I am allergic to all sorts of things, apparently.
As I sit here coughing, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, and the list goes on, I think about how I can get over this awfulness of allergies. I know that many of the parts of the world also suffer from these problems, so why am I complaining? I guess I just want to. I know that its not good to complain about things, but these allergies just suck so much (there I go again complaining). So, I guess should probably give up on complaining, it's not like anything is going to change. I am still hoping that maybe they will go away every night, however they always seen to return, just like a new puppy to his master. I think this little girl shows exactly how I feel. I am the little 4 year old girl who is sneezing because of the pollen in the air. the difference between her and I is that she has someone to take care of her when she goes home after smelling that pollen-filled flower. I, unfortunately, have to go back to my dorm room, where the pile of work I have to do in the next 2 weeks is looming over my head. So I guess as I sit here and complain more about my allergies, I should probably think more seriously about the work I have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment